Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Friendship –– “Harvard study, almost 80 years old has proved that embracing community helps us live longer and be happier.”
- Authentic, meaningful conversations are encouraged.
- Small talk and surface interactions are discouraged.
- We celebrate our wins together.
- We support and challenge each other through times of growth.
- We are self-reflective, open-minded and have a growth mindset.
- We embrace challenges as opportunities to learn and evolve.
- We are dedicated to creating abundant, fulfilling lives for ourselves and others.
- We have our own unique gifts that we enjoy sharing with our fellow members.
- We care deeply about our mission, and work to improve the world in some way.
- "Grow & Give” One-on-One Sessions:
Grow Sessions: Members are encouraged to schedule two “grow sessions” per month with other members. In these one-on-one calls, you will learn and gain from the knowledge and guidance of other members’ expertise.
Give Sessions: Members are encouraged to contribute a minimum of two “give sessions” per month. In these sessions you will share your expertise with other members.
2. Be Kind and Courteous:
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
3. No Hate Speech or Bullying:
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
4. No Promotions or Spam:
- Unsolicited materials, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. We encourage sharing gifts and skills with one another, when it is appropriate and desired.
5. Respect Everyone's Privacy:
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
6. Prohibited Conduct: :
- All illegal activity is prohibited, such as impersonating someone else and using someone else's account, developing third party apps that interact with the app, using the app or its content unlawfully.
- Automatic payments will be charged monthly, in accordance with the chosen monthly subscription. If third parties processing services are used, additional processing fees will be added to payment.
- To cancel membership, send a request via email to [email protected]
- Cancellation will take place within 5 business days.
- After cancellation, access to society will be restricted, and future payments will be cancelled.
License to use:
- Users are granted a "non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sharable, revocable, limited license to use the app/service solely for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the terms of the T&C."
Ownership of Content:
Jasmin Balance Inc. owns all intellectual property rights on the platform and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. In accessing the Platform to agree that you will access its contents and use the services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The platform, including parts of it, may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, shared, or distributed with the other prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and or/printing of pages of the platform for personal, non-commercial home use only.